Saturday, May 21, 2011

Update May 21, 2011

It's the end of the world.... well, it doesn't seem to be right this second, so how about an update? I have moved the Windows Machine into Keir Studios, and the Linux Box(previously known as the Keir Studios Computer), into the living room. I will be using a desktop computer, and a laptop to run the current set up for the latest Keir Studios Podcast. I was unsuccessful at getting the one machine to record both Mic and Skype at the same time, so I am using another machine to call in via Skype to record on another machine.
This latest podcast will involve myself, and Rofaxen discussing Ethics, Morals, and Behavior of humanity in relation to usually current events, though I'm sure we will stray into other categories on occasion. We have a name for it, though I'm not sure how happy I am with it at this time, and we have no album art as of yet. The plan was to work on it the last couple of weeks, but for the photo shoot that I had in mind, the weather just hasn't cooperated. There has been a test of the equipment, and a recording that shall never be aired since it was mostly dealing with getting Rofaxen's mic set up, and discussing Linux Distro's for over an hour. Please look forward to the Podcast to come out of Keir Studios next week. We will be recording Episode 1 on Wednesday, look for it shortly there after on http://keirstudios.galaxy15radio.com/. Feedback as always is welcome on here, and at the Keirstudios email address.

-Lore-

No comments:

Post a Comment